Are you shopping for an affordable small car near Walla Walla that industry experts can’t seem to stop talking about? Consider the 2015 Honda Civic from Walla Walla Valley Honda. Our experts have compiled a list of 2015 Honda Civic reviews from critics throughout the automotive world. We’ve discovered an overwhelmingly positive response to this vehicle and had to share these reviews with our customers.
The Experts Have Spoken: 2015 Honda Civic Reviews
Between its high fuel economy ratings, sporty acceleration, and refined interior, critics have expressed praise in many areas for the 2015 Honda Civic.
- Edmunds appreciates the value of the new Honda Civic. “Its variety of configurations, high fuel economy and ease of ownership keep it among the best compact sedans and coupes.”
- Motor Trend loves the available continuously variable transmission. “It’s one of the best CVTs on the market . . . behaving somewhat similarly to a standard automatic transmission in simulating shifts rather than jumping to one RPM point and sitting there.”
- AutoWeek finds the handling of the Honda Civic to be smooth and comfortable. “Steering feel is weighty and responsive to inputs. Through bends, the body is controlled with a little roll. Ride quality is comfortable.”
- Left Lane News enjoys what the Honda Civic interior brings offers. “Even more attention has been lavished on the Civic interior, which now features a healthy amount of soft-touch trim and upscale plastics.”
2015 Honda Civic Advantages
When compared to competitors, like the 2015 Chevy Cruze, the 2015 Honda Civic rises above in terms of efficiency, standard features, and performance.
- Higher Fuel Economy: The new Honda Civic gets an estimated 30 mpg* in the city and 39 mpg* on the highway when its engine is paired with a standard manual transmission. The Chevy Cruze only gets an estimated 25 mpg in the city using a manual transmission.
- More Powerful: Under the hood of the Honda Civic is a standard 1.8L I-4 engine that produces 143 hp. The standard 1.8L I-4 that powers the Chevy Cruze only puts out 138 hp.
- More Features: Every 2015 Honda Civic comes with a rearview camera and cruise control. The base 2015 Chevy Cruze does not offer such features.
Explore the 2015 Honda Civic Today
If the 2015 Honda Civic reviews have helped paint a more detailed picture of this vehicle for you, visit your local Honda dealer, Walla Walla Valley Honda, at 1240 SE Commercial Drive to schedule a test drive today.
*Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.