At this year’s 2015 New York Auto Show, the 2016 Honda Civic redesign was revealed in the form of a tenth generation concept. The 2016 Honda Civc Concept highlighted the ultra-sporty and thrilling drivability of the upcoming Honda Civic lineup expected to arrive in dealerships later this fall. Honda executives are calling the 2016 Honda Civic Concept the most technologically advanced, athletic Civic ever made, and the experts at Walla Walla Valley Honda couldn’t wait to share the latest details about this vehicle with our loyal customers. Here’s what you can expect from the 2016 Honda Civic changes.
2016 Honda Civic Changes Show a Racier Side
The 2016 Honda Civic Concept isn’t pulling any punches when it comes to delivering an incredibly sporty ride. The next Civic is projected to be available in sedan, coupe, and 5-door hatchback configurations, followed by a new Civic Type-R performance model. Here’s what the 2016 Honda Civic redesign will offer drivers when it releases later this year:
- A longer wheelbase with a lower, wider stance, a longer hood, and a more swept-back cabin emphasizes an aggressive appearance for the 2016 Civic Concept.
- New Earth Dreams technology engines will make their debut with the next-gen Honda Civic, including a 1.5L VTEC turbo engine that will come paired with a 6-speed manual transmission or an available continuously variable transmission.
- Brand new safety features, like lane departure warning, forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, and a multi-angle rearview camera, will all make appearances for the 2016 Honda Civic redesign.
What Drivers Enjoy About the 2015 Honda Civic
Even though the new Honda Civic isn’t expected to release until fall 2015, drivers can still visit Walla Walla Valley Honda to explore what makes the current 2015 Honda Civic such an excellent investment.
- A standard 1.8L I-4 engine that produces 143 hp and 129 lb-ft of peak torque, all while getting an estimated 39 mpg* on the highway when using the available continuously variable transmission.
- Standard i-MID 5-inch infotainment system that allows you to connect your smartphone via Bluetooth for audio streaming and handsfree phone calls.
- Available proximity key system with push-button start, which lets you unlock the door and start the Honda Civic, so long as the keys are on your person.
Stay Tuned to Walla Walla Valley Honda for More 2016 Honda Civic Redesign News
To find out more about 2016 Honda Civic changes as more information becomes available, contact Walla Walla Valley Honda at 509-593-4560. If you would like to test drive the current 2015 Honda Civic, visit our dealership at 1240 SE Commercial Drive in College Place today.
*Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.