College Place and Kennewick drivers will appreciate the competitive 2016 Honda Pilot mpg ratings for this most recent family SUV. With the right blend of reliable power and efficiency, this model’s powertrain has been expertly engineered to produce a steady output while consuming as little fuel as possible. There are even numerous additional features that enable drivers to take their Honda Pilot almost anywhere.
2016 Honda Pilot MPG and Power Ratings
Each model of the 2016 Honda Pilot is fitted with an EarthDreams V6 engine to ensure that College Place and Kennewick drivers never feel like their ride become sluggish when the vehicle is fully loaded. In fact, the V6 puts 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque at your disposal, while ensuring competitive efficiency with either of the two available transmission systems.
- 6-Speed Automatic: The 6-speed automatic comes standard and allows you to sit back and enjoy up to 19 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway* with front-wheel drive or 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway* with all-wheel drive enabled.
- 9-Speed Automatic: For seamless performance and noteworthy fuel-consumption, the available 9-speed automatic allows for 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway* with front-wheel drive or 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway* with all-wheel drive.
These advanced powertrains offer American drivers the best 2016 Honda Pilot mpg ratings available, and this vehicle’s efficiency is improved further by a number of standard and available features, including:
- Eco Assist: Colored coaching bars on either side of the speedometer help motorists develop driving habits that will improve fuel economy.
- Idle-Stop: This available feature automatically shuts down and restarts the engine while at a full stop to reduce idling time, fuel-consumption, and the release of emissions.
Dependable All-Wheel Drive
While ensuring that College Place and Kennewick drivers never need to spend much time or money filling up, the 2016 Honda Pilot remains focused on providing a capable off-road experience. All-wheel drive models are available to provide first-rate traction across even the most testing of terrain, powering each wheel separately to stay on your intended path. At the same time, the Intelligent Traction Management system adjusts speed to make sure you never lose control.
Experience Competitive 2016 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings Today
The 2016 Honda Pilot is truly in a league of its own with a powerful drive quality that makes no sacrifices when it comes to efficiency. To test drive one today, just come down to Walla Walla Valley Honda.
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.