The 2016 Honda Pilot comes with five separate price and trim options for College Place and Kennewick drivers to choose from. Whatever you’re looking for in an SUV, you’ll find it with the 2016 Pilot. Here’s a quick overview of what’s on offer.
2016 Honda Pilot: Prices and Trims
- LX: With an MSRP as low as $29,995,* the LX trim offers plenty of premium technology as standard. College Place and Kennewick drivers won’t have to strain their necks while reversing thanks to the multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, while the Bluetooth HandsFreeLink system lets them stay connected on the go. There’s even a 200-watt audio system with 7 speakers and subwoofer.
- EX: With an 2016 Honda Pilot price beginning at $32,430,* the EX adds comfort with a 10-way power driver’s seat, enhances entertainment with a subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio, and upgrades your technology with an 8-inch audio touch-screen with customizable feature settings. An intelligent traction management system is also equipped as standard to ensure that you can drive confidently in challenging conditions.
- EX-L: Starting at $35,905,* the EX-L is all about comfort and convenience. A power tailgate opens easily to make loading and unloading effortless, and you can reconfigure the interior in a snap using the one-touch second row seats. All seats are trimmed in luxurious leather for a relaxing ride, with front seats heated to keep you and your front passenger feeling warm and toasty all year long.
- Touring: The 2016 Honda Pilot price for the Touring trim comes in at $41,020,* and it is jam-packed with state-of-the-art technology. Honda Sensing driver assistance systems come as standard – including adaptive cruise control, a lane keeping assist system, and a road departure mitigation system – while your navigation system with a satellite link gets you to your destination as quickly as possible. There’s also a Blu-ray/DVD rear entertainment system to keep everyone happy during longer journeys.
- Elite: Beginning at $46,420,* 2016 Honda Pilot Elite models are top-of-the-line in every sense. The leather-trimmed interior makes a stunning impression when you first slip inside, while an all-new panoramic moonroof illuminates the entire cabin with natural light. Your steering wheel is heated, and the front seats are both heated and ventilated, too.
Take the 2016 Honda Pilot Out for a Test Drive Today
If you’re still having trouble deciding which 2016 Honda Pilot price and trim will work best for you, just come down to Walla Walla Valley Honda, and let us arrange a test drive for you.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $880.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.