Now that it’s here at Walla Walla Valley Honda, we want to share the 2016 Honda Pilot specs and features with our College Place and Kennewick drivers. While a test-drive is the best way for you to see everything that sets the Pilot apart from the rest of the SUV market, we have a rundown of some of our favorite highlights of this new SUV.
2016 Honda Pilot Specs
One look at the 2016 Honda Pilot specs and it’s easy to see what separates it from other SUVs and previous generation Pilots:
- Under the hood of each new Pilot is a 3.5L V6 engine with 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, capable of towing up to 3,500 pounds (5,000 pounds on AWD models).
- Despite the power, the 2016 Pilot 2WD 6AT LX earns an EPA-estimated 27 mpg on the highway and 19 mpg in the city.*
- The new Pilot is longer, offering more passenger space (up to 153.1 cubic feet) and seating for up to eight. When you don’t need to fill all of the seats, the 2016 Pilot has room for as much as 109.2 cubic feet of cargo.
2016 Honda Pilot Features
Honda has been making a name for themselves by redefining the idea of what amenities should come standard across their lineup, and the 2016 Honda Pilot features push that envelope further. College Place and Kennewick car shoppers will be happy to know the basic 2016 Pilot LX comes with:
- Bluetooth: Make handsfree phone calls and stream audio from your smartphone.
- Rearview Camera: The new multi-angle camera of the Pilot gives you a top-down, wide-angle, and standard view when backing up.
- 7-Speaker Stereo System: The USB audio input lets you plug in your iPod or flash drive and the Pilot’s active noise cancellation keeps road noise from interrupting your driving soundtrack.
Drivers looking for more can add amenities like an 8-inch touchscreen interface, HondaLink telematics, advanced Honda Sensing safety features, a navigation system, a rear entertainment system, and more. For a truly luxurious experience, discover the panoramic sunroof, heated second-row captain’s chairs, and heated and ventilated front seating on the top-of-the-line Elite trim.
Test-Drive a New Honda Pilot
To learn more about the 2016 Honda Pilot specs and features, College Place and Kennewick drivers can contact Walla Walla Valley Honda online or by phone at 509-593-4640. Feel free to drop by our showroom six days a week at 1240 SE Commercial Drive in College Place to take a new Pilot for a spin.
*Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.