There’s plenty to love about the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid mpg ratings, as those who have driven it can tell you. The Accord Hybrid offers College Place and Kennewick drivers impressive fuel economy thanks to its unique powertrain and efficient features. Let’s take a closer look!
Powertrain and MPG Ratings
Equipped with a two-motor hybrid system that uses one motor to accelerate and a second to start the engine while charging the first motor, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid mpg ratings are nothing short of remarkable. College Place and Kennewick drivers will be put in command of 181 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque when behind the wheel of the Accord Hybrid. With the exceptional Earth Dreams hybrid technology that is packed into the Accord’s engine along with the Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission with Sport Mode, you’ll earn up to an incredible 49 mpg in the city, 47 on the highway, and a combined rating of 48 mpg.*
Advanced Tech Features
It’s only natural that the 2017 Accord Hybrid comes with advanced tech features to match its advanced engine. That’s why Honda has made sure that even the base model comes packed with forward-thinking technology features, including:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink
- 8-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution WVGA
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Honda LaneWatch
- Pandora Compatability
- Remote Engine Start
- Active Noise Cancellation
The top-level Touring trim comes with even more state-of-the-art technology like:
- HD Radio
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition and Honda HD Digital Traffic and Song By Voice
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™
Experience the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid at Walla Walla Valley Honda
We’re ready to put our College Place and Kennewick customers behind the wheel of this highly fuel-efficient sedan, so what are you waiting for? Contact us today to arrange your test drive!
* 49 city / 47 highway / 48 combined mpg rating. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.