We love the way drivers respond to the 2017 Honda Accord price. As one of the most competitive sedans available to College Place and Kennewick, WA drivers, the Accord has a combination of low pricing and advanced features that translate to a great value. With seven trim levels to choose from, the best way to find your Accord is to visit Walla Walla Valley Honda, but we have a quick overview of what to expect from each one.
Choosing Your Trim Level
We’re confident that there’s a 2017 Honda Accord price and trim level that fits the needs and budget of nearly any driver, especially when you have these seven trims to choose from:
- 2017 Honda Accord LX Sedan (MSRP starting at $22,355)*: The entry-level LX comes with Bluetooth phone and audio, a multi-angle rearview camera system, and the Honda i-MID display as standard.
- 2017 Honda Accord Sport Sedan (MSRP starting at $24,415)*: A set of 19-inch alloy wheels, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and dual exhaust gives the Accord a sporty spin.
- 2017 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition Sedan (MSRP starting at $25,415)*: Elevate the Sport trim with red-stitched leather-trim seating, heated front seats, Special Edition badging, and more.
- 2017 Honda Accord EX Sedan (MSRP starting at $25,730)*: A one-touch power moonroof, push-button start, Honda LaneWatch, and Smart Entry highlight this mid-range Accord.
- 2017 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan (MSRP starting at $28,820)*: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, a seven-inch Display Audio touchscreen, leather upholstery, and heated front seating make this Accord a more luxurious mid-size sedan
- 2017 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan (MSRP starting at $30,895)*: Upgrade the EX-L to a 278-hp 3.5L V6 engine in addition to the features of the EX-L sedan.
- 2017 Honda Accord Touring Sedan (MSRP starting at $34,830)*: At the top of the lineup, the Touring includes Honda Sensing safety features as standard as well as LED headlights, heated rear outboard seating, and navigation.
Each of these trim levels can be had with the Honda Sensingä package of safety features as well, bringing advanced driver assist technologies to even the base LX trim.
Test Drive an Accord
The easiest way to see the value offered by the 2017 Honda Accord prices is to get behind the wheel and take a model for a test drive. Contact Walla Walla Valley Honda today to schedule some time in the driver’s seat – we’re conveniently located in College Place for our Kennewick, WA drivers.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.