With numerous 2018 Honda CR-V models to choose from, it can be difficult knowing which one is right for you. Today, our Honda CR-V models comparison breaks down the difference between the Honda CR-V LX and EX trims.
Honda CR-V Price
Among the 2018 Honda CR-V trim levels, you’re sure to find a configuration of this 5-seat crossover SUV with the features you need at a price that accommodates your budget. Here is how the CR-V LX and EX in particular compare on price:
- Honda CR-V LX – MSRP from $24,250*
- Honda CR-V EX – MSRP from $27,050*
Honda CR-V Features
- Honda CR-V LX – The base LX trim doesn’t skimp on amenities; inside this CR-V model, you’ll enjoy a rearview camera, cruise control, Bluetooth, a 5-inch LCD screen, and a USB port, not to mention a 4-speaker sound system. On the outside, the CR-V LX also features 17-inch alloy wheels and LED daytime running lights.
- Honda CR-V EX – With the CR-V EX, you get an enlarged 7-inch touchscreen, as well as an upgraded rearview camera; other tech highlights include HondaLink, satellite radio, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The exterior of the EX also sees the addition of fog lights, heated side view mirrors, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
Honda CR-V MPG & Performance Specs
- Honda CR-V LX – The CR-V LX gets its power from a 184-hp 2.4L four-cylinder engine that produces 180 lb-ft of torque. You also are given the choice between Honda CR-V LX AWD and FWD models; with FWD and its standard CVT, the CR-V LX get up to an EPA-estimated 32 mpg highway and 26 mpg city**.
- Honda CR-V EX – Upgrading to the CR-V EX trim gets you a turbocharged 1.5L four-cylinder engine that generates 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque. Similar to the LX, the EX, too, is available with either front-wheel or all-wheel drive; again, efficiency is slightly higher with FWD and the standard CVT, with this configuration earning up to an EPA-estimated 34 mpg highway and 28 mpg city**.
Compare the Honda CR-V LX vs. EX at Walla Walla Valley Honda
So which of these 2018 Honda CR-V trims fits the bill: the Honda CR-V LX or EX? Whether you’re still on the fence or you’ve already picked your favorite, you’ll find all the Honda CR-V trims here at Walla Walla Valley Honda. Contact us to schedule a test drive of any of our new in-stock Honda CR-Vs!
Learn More About the Honda CR-V from Walla Walla Valley Honda
With numerous 2018 Honda CR-V models to choose from, it can be difficult knowing which one is right for you. Today, our Honda CR-V models comparison breaks down the difference between the Honda CR-V LX and EX trims. View CR-V Inventory Honda CR-V Price Among the 2018 Honda CR-V trim levels, you’re sure to find…
Shopping for a compact SUV that promises real-world performance and a luxurious interior? The 2018 Honda CR-V configurations offer something for just about every Walla Walla family. The Honda CR-V is available with two engines options, a continuously variable transmission (CVT), and a 1,500-pound towing capacity, but each trim brings something unique to the table. Learn…
Learn About the 2018 Odyssey Learn About the 2018 CR-V View Inventory In U.S. News & World Report’s 2018 “Best Cars for Families” category, the 2018 Honda Odyssey was named Best Minivan*, while the 2018 Honda CR-V won Best Compact SUV*. Of course, this isn’t the first year the Honda Odyssey and CR-V earned…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.