The Best Buy Awards identify the absolute best-value choices in 12 major vehicle categories, and six Honda vehicles have been named 2018 Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award winners! That’s right, six 2018 model-year Honda vehicles!
Six Winning Hondas
The winners include:
- 2018 Civic in the Small Car Category: The compact car has now claimed the Small Car Best Buy Award three years in a row! While it doesn’t also three-peat as our Overall Best Buy this year, the refined, reliable and downright desirable Civic remains one of the country’s most recommendable cars.
- 2018 Clarity Plug-In Hybrid in the Electric/Hybrid Category: Honda’s newest offering combines five-passenger capacity, 47 miles of all-electric range and an available $7,500 federal tax credit to bring electrified transportation closer to the mainstream.
- 2018 CR-V in the Small SUV/Crossover Category: Whether you want a flexible and fuel-efficient errand-runner or a leather-laden commuter with enough premium amenities to pass for a luxury SUV, the Honda CR-V has you covered.
- 2018 Pilot in the Mid-Size SUV/Crossover Category: Combining style and substance with an established reputation for reliability, the 2018 Honda Pilot this year fended off some strong new challengers to retain its title as the Mid-Size SUV Best Buy.
- 2018 Odyssey in the Minivan Category: KBB called the 2018 Odyssey the best family car in the world in early reviews, and they still think so!
- The 2018 Honda Accord as the Overall Best Buy Winner! This new model now outclasses the competition in almost every meaningful measure. It also sells for far less than the average new car while providing more features, better fuel economy and a more proven reputation for quality and reliability.
*For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.