The all-new 2019 Honda Passport is set to arrive at Walla Walla Valley Honda in February for all your Tri-Cities travels. This mid-size SUV boasts a selection of capable performance features, exciting technologies, and rugged styling that will make drivers in Kennewick take notice. Explore the features you can expect on this latest Honda release and contact us to find out when the 2019 Honda Passport will arrive in Walla Walla Valley Honda.
Honda Passport Engine and Performance Features
The 2019 Honda Passport comes equipped with a brawny engine and the performance features needed to go on an adventure in College Place. Whether you are looking for a road trip or off-road adventure, the Passport can take you there with:
- A 3.5L V6 engine that delivers a maximum of 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque
- Standard towing of 3,500 lbs of FWD models and a maximum towing capability of 5,000 pounds on the AWD configurations
- Available torque-vectoring AWD system which monitors and adjusts power at each wheel based on its traction.
- Intelligent Traction Management system which boosts performance with the touch of a button. Engage Snow Mode on 2WD models or the additional Mud Mode and Sand Mode on AWD trims to tackle harsh conditions or trails.
- A 9-Speed Automatic Transmission with Shift-By-Wire and Paddle Shifters for quick and easy shifting.
Honda Passport Interior Dimensions
The spacious interior of the Honda Passport offers best-in-class passenger volume of 115.9 cubic feet and seating for five. If carrying cargo is more your concern, you will find plenty of space for all your gear with:
- A maximum of 100.7 cubic feet of cargo space available behind the first row and 50.5 cubic feet of cargo space available behind the second row.
- One-Touch Fold-Down 60/40 Split Rear Seatback so you can reconfigure your interior with ease.
- Underfloor storage compartments keep your cargo organized and safe
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Available Power Tailgate lets you swipe your foot to open and close with ease.
Passport Features and Technologies
A curated selection of standard and available features keep you connect and comfortable whether commuting in Kennewick or heading out to a new destination:
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio and HandsFreeLink®
- Available Apple CarPLay® and Android Auto™
- Honda Sensing® suite of safety features
- Available 8-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Electrostatic Touch-Screen and Customizable Feature Settings
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with Voice Recognition* and Honda HD Digital Traffic
Honda Passport vs. Honda Pilot
Match the Honda Passport vs. Honda Pilot and drivers will find sizing is one of the main differences. The Passport is a five-passenger, two row SUV while the larger Pilot can seat eight with an additional third row. Size differences aside, these vehicles share many common features that Richland SUV enthusiasts will enjoy. You can compare them in person at Walla Walla Valley Honda.
Welcome the Honda Passport to Walla Walla Valley Honda Today
Give the Honda Passport a warm welcome by stopping by our College Place dealership to give it a test drive. Give us a call at to set up a time, or explore the rest of the Honda inventory.