Thanks to our Principles of Awesomeness, Walla Walla Valley Honda has received an overwhelmingly positive response from our customers. Since we are a new Honda dealer near Pasco, we focus on providing customers with a refreshing car-shopping experience that you won’t find at many dealerships. If you’re wondering what makes our dealership so special, consider our recent customer reviews and why their testimonials matter so much.
Our Principles of Awesomeness
The foundation of the Walla Walla Valley Honda philosophy is rooted in our Principles of Awesomness. We want to make sure that a customer leaves our dealership feeling completely satisfied when they make a purchase, which is where our principles come into play:
- We offer upfront pricing for every vehicle so you receive the best deal possible without having to negotiate.
- Our sales professionals receive salaries, which means their income isn’t based on commission. Their goal is to sell you your dream car that matches your budget.
- There’s no such thing as buyer’s remorse at our dealership. If you’re not satisfied with a new or used vehicle purchase, you have 3 days or 300 miles to return it for a refund with no questions asked.
- We offer fair-price trade-ins, and we’ll buy your model even if you don’t buy from us.
- You can reach our dealership 24-hours a day, 7 days a week via email, text, Facebook, or Twitter.
No Pressure Car Buying Experience
Customers appreciate our pricing promise and zero-pressure sales team. We know that other dealerships can steer buyers to take higher priced models, simply because it nets sales associates higher commission checks. Our team will help you find a new model to fit your budget because they receive bonuses based on your satisfaction, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some customer reviews that prove the point.
The Walla Walla Valley Honda service team is dedicated to protecting your automotive investment, no matter what make or model vehicle you drive. Our automotive technicians are trained and certified to perform a full menu of auto services at competitive prices to ensure your car is running its best for as long as possible. Here’s what customers have said about our service center and technicians:
Have You Shopped with Us? Write a Review Today!
If you have visited Walla Walla Valley Honda before and enjoyed your experience at our premier Tri-Cities Honda dealership, let us know how we did. Otherwise, we encourage you to stop by our showroom, located at 1240 SE Commercial Drive in College Place to explore our extensive Honda inventory and consult with our sales team.