We’re Hiring the Extraordinary!
We are looking for extraordinary people to help us build a fun, energetic team to care for our customers.
A few things you need to know about all of these positions:
- We hire for character, and will train for skill. We will provide lots of training, so come willing to learn.
- Dedication and drive mean more to us than experience. We can provide the tools and training you need to succeed, but we cannot provide drive and dedication – you have to bring that to the table to be part of our team.
- Having years of dealership experience is not necessarily a plus. We are serious about selling and servicing cars in the most customer centric kinds of ways and thus you will find we do things very different than traditional dealerships. Our team members must be dedicated to our training and be willing to execute our process.
- We have tons of energy and we expect you to keep up. Walla Walla Honda isn’t a country club, we work hard and play hard to be successful so you better eat your wheaties and come with lots of energy.
If you have questions about joining our team, call us. We would love to talk.
Automotive Service Technician Wanted!
Seeking professional and qualified candidates who want to be part of an energetic team at a family and community service oriented company, to fill the position of Automotive Service Technician. Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years of experience as a Service Technician.
Do you always put quality first? Are you a person who is steady, dependable and team focused? A person who is a process minded problem solver? Are you able to execute a job consistently and precisely? If the answer is yes, we have a career opportunity for you.
- Paid medical
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive and Paid Factory Training
- An opportunity to develop a rewarding career with a growing organization
- A family oriented, caring and growing company that loves to promote from within
- The best bunch of people to work with and learn from anywhere!
- Medical Coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Optional Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- We also offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services and an employee vehicle purchase program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and perform repairs.
- Perform vehicle repairs within your current capability/skill level.
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicate with Service Advisor if additional work is needed.
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Performs additional related duties as required and assigned.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. We would also love it if you could apply in person if possible!
Product Specialist Wanted!
Walla Walla Valley Honda is searching for Honda product specialists to add to our team. We are looking for a professional who’s willing to eat a few donuts for breakfast every now and then and an appreciation of dry, sarcastic humor is an absolute must. . . Here is your opportunity to work for a new, exciting company and be able to help someone make one of the biggest purchases of their life.
I know what you’re thinking. . . “I don’t want to sell cars.” In most dealerships, car salesman have earned their reputation. We aren’t the average dealership and our product specialists aren’t your average sales consultants. Here are a few things that we do different that makes Walla Walla Valley Honda such a great company to work for:
• No negotiation on any deal. Everything is priced aggressively, and is clearly marked on each vehicle. Our guests love that there aren’t any of the common back-and-forth games.
• Our product specialist’s aren’t paid on commission. We pay you to help our guests and make sure they are 100% satisfied with their purchase.
• The opportunity to earn over $60,000 your first year!
• Great benefits. Health insurance is paid by the dealership! 401k match as well.
• Family owned company with a great culture and an amazing team.
• The opportunity to sell one of the best brand of vehicles with an excellent reputation.
Come join the most likable dealership on the planet. Take a look on Google to see how much our guests love doing business with us. A 4.9 out of 5 rating doesn’t happen by accident.
Please contact us and submit a resume we can look over. A video application would be a huge bonus, so we can get an idea how well you can serve our customers.