Come to Walla Walla Valley Honda for Trusted Honda Service Near the Tri-Cities
If you’re looking for trustworthy Honda service near the Tri-cities, encompassing Pasco, Richland, and Kennewick, that can provide you with the highest quality repair and maintenance service, as well as access to our comprehensive OEM parts department, come see Walla Walla Valley Honda first. We’re easy to find at 1240 Southeast Commercial Drive in College Place:
- Get on I-182 E./US-12 E./US-395 N. from N. 4th Ave.
- Follow US-12 E. to Myra Rd. in Walla County.
- Take the exit toward Washington 125/Prescott/Pendleton from US-12 E.
- Continue on Myra Rd. Drive to SE Commercial Dr.
Whether you need basic service, or your car is ready for a major overhaul, we have the tools and experience to get the job done right:
- Oil and Filter Change – Proper lubrication is essential to the long life of your engine. Come to us for your regular oil and filter changes and be sure that your Honda’s warranty—and your engine—remain intact.
- Tire Rotation – Preventing uneven wear, rotating your tires regularly is a simple and inexpensive way to extend their life-span.
- Transmission Service – With hundreds of moving parts, your transmission repair needs a professional to get the job done right. Trust our ASE certified technicians to overhaul your transmission effectively, efficiently, and at a competitive rate.
- Alignment Services – Bad roads and bad driving can knock your car out of alignment. A bad alignment can affect everything from your car’s handling to the health of your tires and even your fuel economy. Thankfully, our mechanics can get the job done for less than you might think.
OEM Parts/Parts Department
Occasionally, parts break or there are errors in manufacturing that require us to recall vehicles for repair. If that happens, Walla Walla Valley Honda will perform your repairs in our Honda Certified service center using only the highest quality OEM parts.
If you prefer to complete minor repairs yourself, you can order your OEM Honda parts here and get the job done right the first time. Some of the benefits to using only OEM parts include:
- Warranty – Not only does using OEM parts keep your Honda warranty intact, OEM parts themselves come with a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty against defect.
- Fit – OEM parts are a direct fit for manufacturer parts, so you don’t have to worry about altering your vehicle or buying special adapters to make the part work, all of which could undermine your manufacturer warranty.
See Us for Exceptional Honda Service Near the Tri-Cities
For Honda Service you can trust in the Tri-Cities area, come to Walla Walla Valley Honda first. Contact our service center online or call (509) 204-1419 for more information. Otherwise, just come on down to 1240 Southeast Commercial Drive in College Place, and we’ll set you up with an appointment on-site.