Walla Walla Valley Honda Provides Dependable Honda Service Near Waitsburg, WA
Keeping your automotive investment in top condition is the number-one priority of the service center at Walla Walla Valley Honda. We offer high-quality Honda service near Waitsburg, WA that will keep your vehicle running its best for years to come. Whether your car is in need of routine maintenance, an extensive repair, or a replacement Honda component, our service center has you covered.
Reliable Honda Service at a Great Price
Thanks to our certified automotive technicians and state-of-the-art facility, you can count on the Walla Walla Valley Honda service center to make certain that your vehicle is in prime operating condition after every visit. Every service we offer is priced competitively, including:
- Wheel Alignment: Your vehicle’s suspension and steering system relies on proper alignment. We can inspect and fix your vehicle’s alignment if your car drifts when driving.
- Transmission Fluid Flush: If your transmission feels like it’s sticking when it shifts, you might need to replace your old transmission fluid. We’ll flush the old fluid out and replace it with new fluid in no time.
- Brake System Repair: From calipers to rotors, we can repair any part of your brakes that need fixing, including brake pads.
- Battery Inspection: To make sure that your battery is providing enough power to all systems, we’ll inspect it for mineral deposits and signs of corrosion. Our technicians will let you know if it needs replacing or not.
It’s easy to schedule your next maintenance appointment. Just fill out this online service form, and we’ll confirm your time ASAP.
OEM Honda Components
At Walla Walla Valley Honda, we take replacement parts seriously, especially in the event of a recall. That’s why we have a parts department that only carries OEM Honda parts for the utmost in quality assurance. If you check for recall information online and discover that your Honda is in need of service, you can trust our parts department to have the right components for your vehicle. Here’s what separates OEM parts from aftermarket options:
- Most OEM components come with a 1-year/12,000-mile warranty for added protection.
- Since OEM parts are designed to meet strict Honda standards, they will match your vehicle perfectly.
- OEM components protect the overall residual value of your vehicle because they are an exact match and maintain the design integrity of your model.
The Advantages of Service from Walla Walla Valley Honda
When it comes to providing top-notch Honda service near Waitsburg, WA, our service center delivers a variety of benefits that other garages simply can’t. The following facts set our dealership apart from the competition:
- Every technician employed at our dealership has undergone an extensive training program, including manufacturer-certified training. No matter what sort of issue your vehicle may have, our technicians will address it quickly and fix it.
- Our maintenance and repair services are backed by our quality guarantee. If your vehicle is still under warranty, you’ll save on your repairs with us, since any warranty services are free for the duration of their coverage.
- We automatically check for recalls every time your car is brought in for service at our facility. That way, we can rectify any potential recall issue as quickly as possible.
Make Walla Walla Valley Honda Is Your Preferred Waitsburg, WA Honda Service Center
To schedule your next service appointment, contact us at 509-204-1419. You can also reach us via text message, email, through Facebook, and Twitter at any time. Our service center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and is located at 1240 SE Commercial Drive in College Place. Here’s how to reach us from Waitsburg, WA:
- Head south on E 1st Street, and continue onto US-12 W.
- Take the exit toward Washington 125, and then take the third exit at the traffic circle onto Myra Road.
- At the next traffic circle, take the second exit onto Myra Road.
- Turn right onto SE Commercial Drive, and you’ll see us on the left.