2015 Honda Civic vs 2016 Toyota Camry
2015 Honda Civic
2016 Toyota Camry
The 2015 Honda Civic is one of the most popular cars around Richland and College Place, but we know that you have a variety of options available as you search for a new vehicle. At Walla Walla Valley Honda, we want you to know just what it is that makes the Civic such a special vehicle, so we are comparing it to another popular car: the 2016 Toyota Camry.
The new Civic has earned a reputation for fuel efficiency that most cars can’t hope to compare to, and that includes the Camry:
- The 2016 Toyota Camry LE is rated at 35 highway and 25 city mpg.
- The 2015 Honda Civic LX with CVT, on the other hand, earns 39 highway and 30 city mpg.*
Whether you’re simply running errands around Richland, commuting to work in College Place, or heading out on a road trip, the Civic’s fuel economy leads to true long-term savings.
Honda has been redefining how drivers think of standard features for the last few years, and the Civic LX trim is known for its package of high-tech amenities that many automakers require upgrades for. Some exclusive features include:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Make handsfree phone calls and stream music wirelessly right from your smartphone.
- Honda i-MID Infotainment System: Control your technology features, vehicle settings, and more with a convenient touchscreen.
- Rearview Camera: Each 2015 Civic features a standard rearview camera that engages when you shift into reverse for peace of mind when backing up or parallel parking.
- SMS Texting: Receive text messages without having to dig for your phone, since they show right on the touchscreen display.
- Pandora Radio: Listen to your favorite personalized music stations and edit or improve them on the road.
While the Camry LE does have some similar features to the Civic, Toyota still requires drivers to upgrade for floor mats.
The superior fuel economy of the Civic already marks it as a smart car for long-term value, but we think you’ll enjoy the initial savings of choosing the Civic over the Camry:
- Entry-level 2016 Toyota Camry LE models are priced at $23,070.
- The 2015 Honda Civic LX Sedan has a starting price of $18,490 (MSRP).**
When you factor in the impressive standard features package of the Civic, its high fuel economy numbers, and its low price, we think it’s easy to see why it’s one of the most popular vehicles on the road.
Test Drive a Civic
We’ve only covered the standard features of the entry-level 2015 Honda Civic LX; Richland and College Place drivers have a total of four trims available on the Civic sedan and three on the coupe. Let us help you find the right Civic for you at Walla Walla Valley Honda.
Visit our showroom today at 1240 SE Commercial Drive in College Place. You can also contact us online or by phone at 509-593-4552 to schedule your test drive in the new Civic today.
|2015 Honda Civic LX CVT||2016 Toyota Camry LE|
|Earns EPA-estimated 39 highway and 30 city mpg||Rated at 35 highway and 25 city mpg|
|Choice of manual or automatic transmission||Only available with automatic transmission|
|Pandora internet radio compatibility||Not optimized for Pandora|
|Available sport-tuned Civic Si model||No sport model available|