2016 Honda CR-V Touring
The 2016 Honda CR-V Touring delivers a phenomenal combination of comfort, convenience, and safety technologies to College Place and Kennewick drivers. As the CR-V’s top trim level, the Touring was always going to defy expectations, but we’re still stunned by the level of technology it offers. Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll receive.
The 2016 Honda CR-V Touring will strike College Place and Kennewick drivers as something apart from run-of-the-mill crossovers as soon as they slip inside the cabin. Each seat is trimmed in rich, indulgent leather, as is the luxurious steering wheel. The driver has a 10-way power seat with power lumbar support and two-position memory, so you’ll be able to find your perfect configuration — and save two settings for future use.
Further comfort features include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Provides both the driver and front-passenger with separate temperature controls.
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror: Automatically adjusts its tint when hit with headlights approaching from the rear, protecting your eyes from glare.
- Heated Front Seats: The Touring trim comes fitted with heated front seats to keep you warm and toasty no matter the weather outside.
The 2016 Honda CR-V Touring would win its share of admirers thanks to those comfort features alone, but it isn’t even close to being done. Every part of your driving experience will be made just that little bit easier by the following standard technologies:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: Input your destination using either voice commands or the touchscreen, then use turn-by-turn directions to reach your destination and Honda HD Digital Traffic to avoid gridlock.
- Power Tailgate: Hands full when you need to load up the cargo area? That’s not a problem — the Touring’s liftgate will open at the touch of a button.
- HomeLink Remote System: The standard HomeLink system can connect to the majority of garage doors, plus a host of other HomeLink systems.
Honda Sensing Suite
Each and every 2016 Honda CR-V trim level boasts astounding peace of mind thanks to a 5-Star Safety Rating from the IIHS.* However, the Touring trim can enhance awareness and prevent or mitigate accidents thanks to the cutting-edge driver-assistance technologies of the Honda Sensing Suite.
College Place and Kennewick drivers will be able to take advantage of the following features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
The 2016 Honda CR-V Touring is a Luxurious Crossover
Drivers will find their every need and want catered to with the 2016 Honda CR-V Touring trim. If you’d like to hear more, or arrange a test drive near Kennewick, just visit Walla Walla Valley Honda in College Place, WA.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s New Car Assessment Program (www.safercar.gov). Model tested with standard side airbags.