Following the Honda maintenance schedule keeps everything running smoothly, and all it takes is scheduling service from the following service groups:
- Service Group A
- Service Group B
- Service Group C
At the Walla Walla Valley Honda Service Center, we want to keep your Honda in perfect running condition throughout its life, so we’ve put together an overview of the services you’ll need from 7,500 miles right up to the 120,000-mile mark.
Routine Honda Maintenance Procedures
Honda service procedures break down into A, B, and C items. Here’s a quick overview:
- Replace Engine Oil
- Rotate Tires
- Replace Engine Oil Filter
- Inspect Front and Rear Brakes
- Check Parking Brake Adjustment
- Inspect Tie Rods, Steering Gearbox, and Boots
- Inspect Suspension Components
- Inspect Driveshaft Boots
- Inspect Brake Hoses and Lines
- Check all Fluid Levels, Conditions of Fluids, and Check for Leaks
- Inspect Cooling System Hoses and Connections
- Inspect Exhaust System
- Inspect Fuel Lines and Connections
- Replace Air Cleaner Element
- Replace Spark Plugs
- Inspect and Adjust Drive Belts
Honda Maintenance Schedule
- 7,500 Miles: All Items in A.
- 15,000 Miles: All items in A and B.
- 22,500 Miles: All items in A.
- 30,000 Miles: Check valve clearance, plus all items in A, B, and C.
- 37,500 Miles: All items in A.
- 45,000 Miles: Replace coolant and brake fluid, plus all items in A and B.
- 52,000 Miles: All items in A.
- 60,000 Miles: All items in A, B, and C.
- 67,500 Miles: All items in A.
- 75,000 Miles: Replace coolant, plus all items in A and B.
- 82,500 Miles: All items in A.
- 90,000 Miles: Replace brake fluid, replace transmission fluid, plus all items in A, B, and C.
- 97,500 Miles: All items in A.
- 105,000 Miles: Replace timing belt, inspect water pump, replace coolant, check idle speed, plus all items in A and B.
- 112,500 Miles: All items in A.
- 120,000 Miles: All items in A, B, and C.
Our Service Center Can Handle All Your Honda Maintenance Needs
If the above Honda maintenance schedule is telling you it’s time to schedule your next service for your Honda Civic, simply turn to Walla Walla Valley Honda. We run a variety of service specials throughout the year to help you save on everything from tire rotations to save your tire treads, to battery services. Don’t forget to check back regularly or explore scheduled maintenance by model.