Whether you’re interested in a Honda sedan, a Honda pickup, or anything else in between, you’ll want to know the model you bring home will keep you and your most precious cargo protected. Thankfully, Honda places the right details, materials, and technology into all of its models to let drivers know it was designed to prevent and protect while on the go. All this is proven in the Honda safety ratings that each model receives. Explore the Honda Safety Ratings below to see how your favorite Honda model stacks up.
The following Honda models were ranked on safety from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
- The 2017 Honda Accord four-door sedan earned a 2017 Top Safety Pick+ award thanks to its superior performance in strength, restraints, and airbags. This model also includes a rollover sensor that deploys certain airbags in the event of a rollover collision, antilock brakes, daytime running lights, and electronic stability control.*
- The 2017 Honda Civic earned a 2017 Top Safety Pick award for its superior scores in airbags and seat restraints. It’s most notable for its crash avoidance and mitigation in the front crash prevention category and helping protect passengers in a side collision.*
- The 2017 Honda CR-V was another 2017 Top Safety Pick+, as this small SUV delivers incredible strength in the event of a collision and comes with safety technology that helps you prevent collisions before they occur.*
- The 2018 Honda Fit received superior scoring from the IIHS in the front crash prevention category and good scores in restraints and roof strength.*
- The 2017 Honda HR-V also scored good in the side collision, roof strength, and head restraint categories, and had an acceptable nod in the driver’s side airbag category from the IIHS.*
- The 2018 Honda Odyssey is another 2017 Top Safety Pick+ winner, earning accolades in every safety category including seat restraints, roof strength, child seat anchors, and more. This model was also noted for its driver and front passenger knee airbags.*
- The 2017 Honda Pilot earned the 2017 Top Safety Pick+ award too. Like the other winners, it was noted for its airbags and strength in the event of a collision.*
- Finally, the Honda Ridgeline rounds out the Honda lineup as a 2017 Top Safety Pick+ winner. Drivers of this pickup truck will appreciate the model’s dedication to safety regardless of where in Washington you take it.*
Turn to Us for a Safe Honda Vehicle
When you’re ready to bring a safe Honda model home, visit Walla Walla Valley Honda at 1240 SE Commercial Dr. in College Place, WA. You can also apply for financing or schedule your test drive when you contact us at 509-593-4174.